"You have never met a mere mortal."
I Thessalonians 5:24
"Faithful is He who calls you, and He will also bring it to pass."
Hello and welcome! I'd love for you to get to know me a little better. Here are a few facts about myself:
1. I LOVE MY SAVIOR!
2. I sing on the praise team at First Baptist Fort Smith.
3. I have the joy of equipping others for the work of ministry as the Bible Study Administrator at First Baptist Fort Smith.
4. I'm currently publishing my two books through Clear Fork Publishing!!!
5. I'm a coffee addict.
6. I'm an amateur scrapbooker.
7. I graduated from Ouachita Baptist University in 2015 with a BFA in Musical Theatre.
8. My favorite movie is Crocodile Dundee.
9. I have given myself the title 'Realm Traveler' due to my experience in writing fantasy and acting.
10. In high school, I was nicknamed the "Star-Spangled Girl" because I sang the "National Anthem" so many times.
11. I have played a fairy onstage twice. The first time, I was Peaseblossom in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"; the second time I was a fairy in the most wonderful student-directed play called "Second Star to the Right: A Cirque Experience".
12. I am dating the most amazing man and sharing in the joy of loving the Lord, loving each other, and loving his three kids! God is good, and waiting on the Lord's perfect timing is always worth it.
And with that, I can say with confidence, "To LIVE is an awfully big adventure."
I'm glad you are here and hope you enjoy looking around!